First Response Biomedical is your one-stop source for the mission essential services your facility needs to deliver excellence in healthcare to the patient while extending your financial resources.
You can depend on First Response Biomedical for a cutting-edge approach to equipment management that includes:
- A custom tailored program that meets the needs of your facility.
- Support for your facility in all aspects of your equipment management program.
- Seamless integration with your facility to act as an in-house biomedical engineering department.
- Working in conjunction with in-house biomedical engineering departments to provide on-site specialty repair services.
- Consulting services to insure regulatory and Joint Commission compliance.
- An off-site depot repair department that provides cost-effective, time-sensitive repairs on virtually all of your facility’s MME.
- Factory trained, industry certified technicians that can provide service both in- and out-of-warranty.
- Depot repairs that are on-time and on-budget.
- New and refurbished equipment sales and equipment rentals.
First Response Biomedical is your portal to complete biomedical engineering services.
First Response Biomedical, LLC is pleased to offer biomedical department evaluations with hospitals, laboratories, surgical centers, physical therapy centers, and veterinary hospitals without cost or obligation. During our consultation process we will evaluate your current biomedical program in order to determine compliance with regulatory and Joint Commission guidelines established to insure patient safety and quality of care. After careful analysis, First Response Biomedical will provide a proposal for a comprehensive, specialty only, or time-and-materials biomedical equipment management program custom-tailored to meet the needs of your facility.